- Find me on Instagram February 17, 2020
- Evolving Perceptions, A SAQA Regional Exhibit, Foothills Gallery, Golden, Colorado June 27, 2019
- All Things Beautiful At Arvada Center January 13, 2019
- How Many Moons? in San Jose January 7, 2019
- Rusting Away 12 X 12′s October 9, 2018
- The Thin Red Line to appear in Artist As Quiltmaker XVIII April 15, 2018
- Interesting Photographs March 31, 2018
- Small mixed media collages with stitch March 13, 2018
- New Quilt Series February 20, 2018
- Improv Collage November 13, 2017
Tag Archives: exhibits
First time seen anywhere!
Because of Quilt National’s rules this quilt has not appeared in my blog or on the website, even though I created it last summer. It is one of the first ones in the series using the line patterns from waves and ripples in a pond in an almost shibori-like way. I changed colors but not much else. One print has some other imagery combined as a second layer creating subtle shadowy effects. The color changes are more [...]
My quilt, Water on the Bias, appears today at the opening of Form Not Function 2015, at The Carnegie Center for Art and History, New Albany, Indiana. I am very pleased because it is a small show which is quite competitive. I have had the privilege of having quilts in this show for five previous years. This quilt is part of my Waterline Series quilts which are now beginning to appear in juried exhibitions.
This one uses actual photos of water [...]
I have been notified that my quilt, Between The Cracks: Ruins Series #2, was selected by the juror, Barbara Shapiro, to receive the second place prize. Thank you, Barbara…..a nice honor to be considered one of the best of these interesting fiber artworks! …and for one of my favorites.
You can see the pieces in the show here…..although I can’t see any listing of the prizewinners so I don’t know who got the other prizes.
The other [...]